CK Classes & Workshops
CK Fitness Series Classes
Advance registration is required and spaces are limited.
1) Advanced registration via Zoom is required to attend the class.
2) You must complete the PAR-Q questionnaire (one time only, per year)
3) Class fee payable via Paypal at paypal.me/katyamohsen.
- Single Class Pass: £10
4) Save the confirmation email with the meeting link and password.
TIMETABLE & REGISTRATION LINKS
Classes for the week
No classes this week
CK Workshop Series
Any future workshops will be posted here.
Class & Workshop Terms & Conditions
- Minimum 4 participants; maximum 12participants per class, 20 participants per workshop.
- Class registration closes at midday the day before the class. If there are fewer than 4 participants booked at the registration closing time, the class will be cancelled.
- Class cancellation policy applies. If you have pre-booked and can no longer attend, Please cancel your registration by midday the day before class. No refunds will be issued for late cancellations.
- Workshop registration closes at 6pm Tuesday, 24 hours before the class. If there are fewer than 4 participants booked at the registration closing time, the class will be cancelled and a recording will not be available for that class.
- Workshop 24-hour cancellation policy applies. If you have pre-booked and can no longer attend, Please cancel your registration by 6pm Tuesday, 24 hours before the workshop. No refunds will be issued for late cancellations.
- If you have not completed the PAR-Q questionnaire (once per year) and/or have not pre-paid for the class, your registration will be cancelled.
- Arrive 5 minutes before the start time. For health and safety reasons, entry will be closed 5 minutes after the class/workshop begins. No refunds will be issued for late arrivals.
- The Fitness and Workshop Series classes are NOT SUITABLE for anyone with chronic back, shoulder or wrist injuries or during pregnancy. Please contact Coach Katya to discuss any concerns.
- For safety reasons, your video must be enabled during the class and you must be visible to the instructor.
- The classes will not be streamed on social platforms but will be shared privately to those with a CK Fitness Series subscription for up to one month.
Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q)
Regular physical activity is fun and healthy, and more people are starting to become more active every day. Being more active is very safe for most people. However, some people should check with their doctor before they start becoming much more physically active.
If you are planning to become much more physically active than you are now, start by answering the seven questions in the box below.
If you are between the ages of 16 and 69, the PAR-Q will tell you if you should check with your doctor before you significantly change your physical activity patterns. If you are over 69 years of age and are not used to being very active, check with your doctor.
Common sense is your best guide when answering these questions. Please read carefully and answer each one honestly: select YES or NO.
Notes: This physical activity clearance is valid for a maximum of 12 months from the date it is completed and becomes invalid if your condition changes so that you would answer YES to any of the 7 questions. The information collected from this questionnaire is for the sole purpose of verifying your ability and physical readiness to participate in physical activity safely. This information will not be shared.