Do you want to know how to get a flat belly fast? How about washboard abs in 4 weeks? Do you really want to know?
Here it is:
- Work very, very hard.This includes working on your fitness and your diet.
- Stay away from “fitness” and “health” magazines with “get a flat belly fast” type of headlines. Stay away from products (drinks, snacks, etc) that use these types of headlines too. These magazines aren’t all BS but be smart and recognise truth from entertainment and marketing. Educate yourself.
- Eat well -really well- all the time without exceptions or excuses. Drink water – the amount your body needs. Track both quality and quantity of food & drink.
- Make big life-style changes. They don’t need to be unmanageable. They won’t be easy at first and will require lots willpower, motivation and some sacrifice but if you persevere it will become routine and will be easier.
- Hire help if you need it. A trainer, a dietician, both. If that’s what you need, then it’s worth the cost.
- Be patient – lasting results do not happen fast. Maintaining goals requires ongoing, long-term commitment.
- Be honest with yourself. Cheating or lying will affect your end results, not your workout buddy’s or your trainer’s, yours. Be true to you.